In 13 years, we’ve built an award-winning, multinational digital experience studio. It has been an adventure best described as a coherent and chaotic innovation. One that would not be possible without the ingenuity of our people.
We still have the same dream. To improve the way people live and work through technology. Those who work here describe 2359 Media as a place to grow their skills and ability. The hierarchy is very flat and our time during work is focused on delivering great work to our clients.
Here we value entrepreneurial spirit, initiative, teamwork and creativity. It’s rewarding to work where everyone is empowered to make a difference. Enjoy high-level autonomy, and be seen and heard for all the great work you do. Bask in our family-like culture, where we take every opportunity to celebrate our achievements, because our most valued resource is our people.
As a UI/UX Designer, you will create impact by:
- Supporting the sales team by identifying business opportunities, working on pitches and generating suggestions for prospective work
- Working with PMs, engineers, and various business units to oversee user experience for services and features from ideation to launch
- Presenting creative design thinking to clients and delivering insightful end-to-end user-centric experience
- Translating concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes leading to intuitive user experience.
- Striking a balance between user needs, business goals and technological realities across different platforms.
- Asking targeted questions that will allow you to gather critical data, craft solutions and deliver validated automation solutions to our clients
- Presenting and defending designs and key deliverables to the team and clients, referencing user psychology, concept and usability testing and interaction models in doing so
- Keeping abreast of industry trends, and update the team on your learnings
- Conceptualizing original work with strategic thinking and kickass design
- Working with project managers and engineers to come up with exciting user-centric design solutions.
- Producing design materials for both print as well as digital, and maybe even venture into interactive content
- Collaborating with our UX & UI Designers to understand and explore with our creative process
WHAT YOU NEED
- Shipped at least one to two products in a user experience environment, where you have been using insight about people’s behaviour and sentiment to inform the design of better digital experiences.
- Knowledge and experience conducting research across a range of qualitative and/or quantitative methodologies (e.g. in-depth interviews, quantitative surveys, etc), with the confidence to conduct research with minimal supervision.
- A BA or BS degree in a design-related discipline, such as Visual Communications Design, Human-Computer Interaction Design, Psychology, Industrial Design, Visual Arts, Graphic Design
- Experience managing stakeholders
2359 Media provides equal opportunity in employment and will administer its policies with regard to recruitment, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, compensation and benefits without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age and/or disability.