In 13 years, we’ve built an award-winning, multinational digital experience studio. It has been an adventure best described as a coherent and chaotic innovation. One that would not be possible without the ingenuity of our people.
We still have the same dream. To improve the way people live and work through technology. Those who work here describe 2359 Media as a place to grow their skills and ability. The hierarchy is very flat and our time during work is focused on delivering great work to our clients.
Here we value entrepreneurial spirit, initiative, teamwork and creativity. It’s rewarding to work where everyone is empowered to make a difference. Enjoy high-level autonomy, and be seen and heard for all the great work you do. Bask in our family-like culture, where we take every opportunity to celebrate our achievements, because our most valued resource is our people.
As a Software Engineer, you will create impact by:
- Developing and implementing software applications based on specifications
- Writing functional, clean and scalable code
- Creation and testing of software prototypes
- Analyzing and troubleshooting any issues by developing scripts and database queries
- Collaborating with the deployment team on continuous integration
- Supporting the operations team for potential post-implementation issues
- Participating in scrum meetings, providing necessary feedbacks
- Contributing to the entire phase of the development lifecycle
WHAT YOU NEED
Good knowledge in one of the following frameworks:
- React Native (w/ native experiences),
- React.js (w/ cloud deployment tools),
- Node.js (w/ AWS certifications, containers, microservices)
- .Net Core (w/ Azure certifications, containers, microservices)
- Good knowledge of problem solving, algorithms and data structures
- Knowledge of data and network, relevant securities and best practices
- Knowledge of CI/CD and automated software testing methodologies
- Strong communication skills with a hands-on approach
- Able to contribute effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and agile environment
2359 Media provides equal opportunity in employment and will administer its policies with regard to recruitment, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, compensation and benefits without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age and/or disability.