SENIOR UI/UX DESIGNER
In 13 years, we’ve built an award-winning, multinational digital experience studio. It has been an adventure best described as a coherent and chaotic innovation. One that would not be possible without the ingenuity of our people.
We still have the same dream. To improve the way people live and work through technology. Those who work here describe 2359 Media as a place to grow their skills and ability. The hierarchy is very flat and our time during work is focused on delivering great work to our clients.
Here we value entrepreneurial spirit, initiative, teamwork and creativity. It’s rewarding to work where everyone is empowered to make a difference. Enjoy high-level autonomy, and be seen and heard for all the great work you do. Bask in our family-like culture, where we take every opportunity to celebrate our achievements, because our most valued resource is our people.
As a Senior UI/UX Designer you will create impact by:
- Cross-collaborating with our team of project managers, developers, sales & marketers on concept development and design ideation to deliver user-friendly digital output
- Working with the engineering team to identify, conceptualise and solve problems to enhance the overall user experience and maximise business impact
- Supporting the sales team by identifying business opportunities, working on pitches and generating suggestions for prospective work
- Demonstrating high-quality design practices including in all aspect of UI and UX: research, ideation, interaction design and visual design
- Asking targeted questions to gather critical data, craft solutions and deliver validated automation solutions to our clients
- Mentoring junior designers and fostering a collaborative and positive environment within the team
- Conceptualizing original and kickass designs with well-grounded UIUX theories and practical knowledge
- Driving the UX, business and technical conversations with the team and clients
- Staying abreast with new technologies, industry trends and promoting a culture of learning and innovation
- Driving ideas from start to finish and advocating for best practices through design architecture and live implementation
- Owning project vision and strategy for an end-to-end design process. Above all, have fun playing a key role in creating and leading digital experience across multiple platforms
WHAT YOU NEED
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in a user experience environment leading a team size of 5 and above
- Understanding of the web and iOS/Android platforms and experience designing and launching services on web and app.
- Likely educated to degree level (Computer Science, HCI, Business, Psychology or Design).
- Experience in managing stakeholders
2359 Media provides equal opportunity in employment and will administer its policies with regard to recruitment, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, compensation and benefits without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age and/or disability.